Monday, May 8, 2017

Everything is Fine

     I don't know what I am thinking. A series on a blog? I'm going to stop that. I'm pretty sure I went goth or depressed over the last week. Anyways, here is what is happening in my life right now. The musical is this weekend from May 12-13 at 7. Just ask your teacher what school I go to if you want to attend. Tickets are $8 and children under 3 are free. Sorry for that sellout moment.
(And no, I am not mortified about the show)

Anyways, I did not win the scholarship, which is good. At least my best friend got 3rd place. Also, we are going to six flags really soon. We are allowed to go with anyone we want during school! Besides that, everything is going... okay for once. End of the year activities are showing up, I'll be graduating, and the musical is in great shape.

Everything's fine. :)))))))) Nah, I'm messing with you. Life is horrible, like always. :)



Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it, life is always horrible, let's just say it's slightly less horrible at this moment. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete