Monday, May 22, 2017

Theater is a gift....if you have that Prop

It's over, isn't it.



     Since we are both going to high school next school year, I have some advise for you. From what I know from my older sister, it is a good idea to join one specific club. Join. Theater. Even if you can't act, you get to listen to the cast singing and get to know stories better as a crew member. It's pretty fun to make either the set or decorations. If you join theater, you can meet very creative, talented, dramatic people. Those are one of the best friends to have. My sister was in theater as a crew member and had long relationships with theater friends, even though they are still friends. From my experience, the cast still talks through Snapchat (which I ranted about) so we can stay in touch. Comparing the two experiences resulted in the same outcome. Therefore, I highly recommend joining theater. It's very dramatic.

Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Well... the dilemma for me is, there is only one period for any sort of "art", and I'm pretty sure I'll be killed on the spot by my parents if I don't do band, but I'll find a way. :/

    ReplyDelete