Thursday, May 25, 2017

Signing off for the Year

    Well, it has been an okay 8th Grade year. We will be having our "Prom" (Dinner Dance) very soon. Our graduation is exactly a week away. I've been in this district since Kindergarten and transferred into their Middle School later on. Now, I will be entering a new district with new people. Aubry and Roy are going to different schools, which leaves me with a memester, which isn't that bad. (At least you know my objective for High school...) Anyways, our iPads will be taken away soon, so this is why I'm signing off. Matt, you always been active (not including your break) and made me want to exceed my blogging grade. Not only that, I have nothing better to do, so I check your blog almost every day. If only you liked Pokémon more, but that's okay. Pokémon is a meme at school. People say that they are the Keys. (Yes, there is. Pokémon called Klefki that is basically a flying key chain.)

 


     School is getting slow. Very slow. I thought the end of the year would be faster. Nope, I was wrong. If I were to put 8th Grade in 1 word, it would be this... Rollercoaster. You probably caught me being depressed (which I am totally (not) over with) and had many rants, but it will all go to the garbage. I am glad today that I heard this, "Fidget spinners are overrated and getting old." Hallelujah. Anywyas, have a happy high school life, Matt. Just remember that there is someone who constantly rants about things and suffers life dramatically to cheer you up. So yeah, Carry on.



(It's so weird not to have it here)

1 comment: