Monday, May 15, 2017

Motel and Tzeitel are going to Russia... WHEN THAT HAPPENS!?!!?

     The play finished :(. It was fun while it lasted. We have gotten all of the items from that list, so we did an okay job peforming it. Anyways, supposedly if I don't make enough money, I might be involved with the Holocaust. .-. Oh boy. What I hope is that I meet up with the fam back at America before Hitler strikes. Anyways, the only issue I had for this musical (in my district) is that there were only 3 boys that sang deep. That is Tevye (main), Lazar Wolf (A guy who wants to marry Tzeitel), and me. They had to place me in the Papa group since we sang low.

Let stop here....

In the opening song, "Tradition," there are 4 groups: Sons, Daughters, Mamas, and Papas. Since Motel is not married yet, he is a son. Thanks to the district, we have 80% of the villagers being kids, so only the Papa group sounded low.

AND not to mention we had a lack of boys, so some girls pretended to be the sons

Whoopdidoo.

Anyways, what motivates me the most to do the musical again is that one note. That one specific note that makes the whole house in awe (House=Audience). When we finish all of out cut lyrics, we sing simultaneously. For instance, one of our warm up, the papas sang Zigga Mama and than the Mamas hopped in after the Papas sang Zigga Mama. Ehh, I'm horrible to explain things.

When we finish the layers, the papas finish first, so they sing, "THE PAPAAAAAAAAAAAA." For some reason, with the high notes and low voice in the Papa group makes that note sound.... Epic.

 
(Bringing the ol' stuff back (and yes, I have played Roblox for a significant amount of time...
 A long time ago.))
(PPAP(a))

That's how I will describe it.

Then the mamas sing their part, so does the sons and daughters. That note tho. I want to go back.

Hope I didn't ramble


Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Harmony makes every song sound epic, let's just all take a second to acknowledge that fact.

    ReplyDelete