Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fiddling a Violin while Dangling from a Rooftop

     We recently finished doing our dress rehearsal for the musical. This is no ordinary dress rehearsal, we have an audience to come and see it. Our district had a raffle to see who would come. Dress rehearsal was all day yesterday and half of today, so I did miss school yesterday. Anyways, we are 80% done. We are missing the following items:

My Sewing Machine  :(

Wedding glass breaking thingy mabober

Book

A chair that is NOT about to break.

Some wedding actions (What Tzietel and I do is stare at each other for 3+ minutes straight, so it's awkward.)

Character Sequence Song

And that should most likely be it.

Never mind, it's 75% done. We have to be very meticulous when running a show like this. Anyways, wish me the best if luck on stage!



Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. WHY DO ALL THE CHAIRS I HAVE BREAK!?! D:

    ReplyDelete