Wednesday, May 24, 2017

This I Believe - Anthony

     People want people to say what they want to hear. Trust me, I know. Scholarships, contest, speeches, anything that includes speaking, there are people to judge. Interviews are nerve racking, but those judges are looking for one thing. If you don't say it, it's on to the next person. One scholarship I applied to had an interview. They are looking for someone who was truthful and amazing, and yet, I didn't get it. Later I realized, my actions are unbelievable. It's too crazy, people don't believe it! I am in many clubs, I am in musicals, I volunteer at a regular basis. It's too much for a kid. Somehow, I have room for Every. Single. One. You don't believe it? It's true! Don't let a job application, a presentation, a speech, an interview, or even a conversation get you down. You know yourself, you are better than what they think. You know why? People want people to say what they want to hear. You just might be too good for them to understand.



Comprehend this, it might help you a lot.

Carry On.

1 comment: